Friday’s Letters Part 4

Dear Tonsils:  I’m sorry if I’ve offended you in some way.  I hope that I’ve taken good enough care of you this week and that you feel loved.  I don’t want to do anything to hurt you or make you mad at me.  You’re rough stuff when you get irritated….

Smiley Face
Oh, yall…I googled “tonsils” and it was SO GROSS…
so I leave you with a smiley face instead. Yur Welcome.

Dear Garage:  You are a BIG MESS.  Get yourself together and straighten up or I’m going to call the garage police and have them beat you up.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Dear Janel:  You are super cool.  That is all.

Dear lynda.com:  I love you.  You are the bright light at the end of what has seemed a very long and a very dark tunnel.

lynda.com logo

Dear Friend: I know you are going through a tough time right now and that your world has been rickity-rocked. I want you to know that if you need to cry on my shoulder you can. I’m here and I won’t bug the crap out of you to keep your chin up. This really sucks and I wish I were I Dream of Jeanie and could blink to make it all go away.

File:I dream of jeannie hagman eden.JPG

Dear Bleeps:  You make me dance.  Like, you make me get up and do the Running Man and the  Hammer.  Maybe I should make a video so you could see how I feel about you.

Or maybe I should just let the Hoff strike a pose for ya…

friday27.jpg
Happy Friday, Yall.
Today just might be the day.
But, you’ll never know if you don’t get out there and
TheBoldAbode.com
Thank you for reading my blog.
Photobucket   Follow Me on Pinterest
If you’ve had a laugh or enjoyed reading a post or are maybe just glad to have found someone as nutty as you are, I invite you to join The Bold Abode over there in the sidebar, find me on Facebook, Twitter, subscribe in a Reader or via email. Take your pick!

And so the BOLD ones say...

1. Emily Hope says

Can you hammer dance while making the chimp sound? That would totally go viral.

2. Sherry says

You're so funny! I totally want to see that dance video. Sorry about the tonsils. I LOVE Hating Martha too!!!

3. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper says

the hoff always makes me smile….
    and i always love reading these… you are so fun, funny, and true!

4. momto8 says

and happy weekend to you!
    My daughter who is 21 is getting her tonsils out next month…she is tired of sore throats too!

5. Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe says

Hi, Gwen!
    So glad to have found you through 'I Know the Plans I have 4 you' :)
    Boldly following you now.
    Cheers!

6. Jennifer @ Studio JRU says

LOL… great post! Except the tonsils thing. No good! Hope you are feeling better!

7. The DIY Show Off says

Dear Gwen, I hope you're feeling better, had a restful weekend and a wonderful week! ;)

8. Drama Mama Lori says

Can't wait for that dance video to go viral. Yea!!
    Can't that image of the Hoff out of my head. Boo!!
    Hope this week is better than last! ~L

9. Erin of Salvaged Whimsy says

I think it would be much more entertaining to see you dance than see the Hoff (although I was a huge fan of Knight Rider when I was a kid) flex anything. My vote is for the Hammer dance…might make an interesting tutorial.

10. Amy Renea says

Ok – so I've been reading through all your posts and you are TOO FUNNY….the Hoff pose is killing me!