Are you on twitter? I am.
And, if you know me at all… you know I do so LOVE to keep things bold. And part of that, with my online presence, is making sure that I am branded across all of my social networks.
If not, you can do it! And today, in the video below, I’m going to show you how to make your personality shine through with a Custom Twitter Background.
Create Your Background Image
- at least 1600px wide (I use 1900px)
- 1000-1200px tall
- File size: no larger than 800K
- Centered Image: No farther than 500px from the left
- Left Aligned Image: Stay within 250px from the left
Upload your design
- Click on the gear icon in your header
- Navigate to Settings
- Navigate to Design
- Scroll down to Customize Your Own
- Click on Change Background
- Upload your Image
- Customize your Background and Link Colors
- Save Changes
- The End
I hope this video on How to Create a Custom Twitter Background was helpful!
If you need help creating your Custom Twitter Background, just drop me a line. I also can help you with Facebook Timeline and Google+ Images.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
You are always welcome at The Bold Abode!
P.S. I created these two Custom Twitter Backgrounds, which you can download in a Compressed Photoshop File Template. Feel free to Customize either of these images for your personal use, only. However, if you would like to purchase a Commercial License, just give me a holler!
If you are not able to use a Photoshop File, I would be happy to customize your name on either of these images, and/or the color scheme for a small fee.