Hey there, my BOLD ones! I just got back from trying to go to the pool… it was closed.
Due to contamination.
Didn’t even ask. Yuck.
This is our pool…
We weren’t there when it happened, but just imagine someone sees something floating in the pool…
And then the shrieking and mass exodus ensues! For once, my delaying so I could edit photo upon photo to post while I’m at Haven paid off. Even Brendan was appreciative.
But enough about the poolio and it’s toxicity, let’s get to the party!
And here’s what we’ve all been up to this week!
Chocolate Cookies and Cream Smores from Keri at Shaken Together
How to Paint Concrete Planters from Gwen at The Bold Abode
How to Make a Turban Headband from Jessi at Practically Functional
Essential Oils Every Home Needs from Jocie at The Better Half
Take a sec to vote for this week’s Rockstars! They need your clickity-click votes!
And by linking up today, you might just be a Rockstar and entered into the weekly MEGA Rockstar contest. What do you get if you win? Well….
Besides the title of MEGA Rockstar, the Winner will receive…
- Shout outs on all my social media houses.
- A bucket full of Pins to my biggest group boards
- A 300×250 ad proclaiming them the MEGA Rockstar of the week and
- A feature in my This Week in Bold Email Newsletter
Now let’s get this party into HIGH GEAR!
Whoooo will ROCK next week? You know it’s going to be you, right?
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- Grab a party button below or link back with a text link .
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, in addition to any others that catch your eye.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your image and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.
Unleash that creativity, yo.