Hey, hey, hey!
Are your toes froze? Ok. I know that’s bad grammar but it rhymes, so step off Grammar Ninjas!
It FINALLY snowed here… like an inch. But I’ll take it! Have you been snowed in or are do you live in the tropics?
No, don’t tell me. I don’t want to hear it.
But enough of frozen toes and snow… let’s get on with the party!
These girl’s always bring it!
1. DIY Scented Hot Pad Coaster from Practically Functional
2. Mini Tulip Heart Wreath from One Project Closer
3. Valentine Party Pouches & Eat Your Heart Out Printable from Shaken Together
4. Family Room Detailed Cleaning List from The Bold Abode
Congratulations, Angela! Your post rocks!
Now let’s get this party into HIGH GEAR! Whoooo will ROCK next week? You know it’s going to be you, right?
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- Grab a party button below or link back with a text link .
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party, in addition to any others that catch your eye.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your image and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.
So, unleash that creativity, yo!The Bold Abode is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com as well as other affiliate networks. By purchasing products via these links, (at no additional cost to you, yay!) you are supporting the creative work done here at The Bold Abode. Thank you!