Hey guys! It’s such a beautiful day today in Virginia. I hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods.
I’m excited to bring you another awesome week at Creativity Unleashed!
I do want to update you on our new rule for the party. If you link up, you have to VOTE for the MEGA Rockstar. Otherwise, the linky party police are coming to getcha. haha. Not really, but please do vote! We want to know which one is your favorite. 🙂
First, Congratulations to our MEGA Rockstar from Creativity Unleashed Week 59, Bright Green Door and her awesome Window Serving Buffet!
Doesn’t it ROCK?
Now on to the amazing Rockstars from week 59!
Individual Frozen Creamsicle Pies from This Silly Girl’s Life
Fruit Sushi from Upstate Ramblings
White Chocolate Covered Blueberries from Honey And Birch
Baileys Ice Cream with Guinness Chocolate Ripple from Simplee Thrifty
Crock Pot Spinach And Bacon Cheese Dip from Bread Booze Bacon
They are all Rockstars, that’s for sure… but one will win the title of MEGA Rockstar which comes with:
- The Mega Rockstar project will be featured on all of our social media networks (that’s FB, Twitter, Pinterest, and G+ shoutouts from five different bloggers!!!)
- Each host will visit the Mega Rockstar’s blog that week and we’ll pin a bucketload of any other great content we find to some of our largest group boards!
- The Mega Rockstar of the week will get an invite to our secret group Pinterest board where you can pin your own great content. We go through that board each week when we are looking for great, new content to pin, so this means that even months after you’ve won the Mega Rockstar of the week, we can still find and pin your newest awesome content!
It’s totally anonymous, quick and easy. Just click the button for your favorite!
The winner will be announced on Tuesday all over the interwebbies.
Now that you’ve voted… let’s party!!!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.