Hi there, my BOLD one!
It’s Spring Break over here and I’m chillin’ like a villain in a breezy, white pavilion!
But, I am ready to party. Are you?
First, Congratulations to our MEGA Rockstar from Creativity Unleashed Week Premeditated Leftovers!
Does this Raspberry Bark not make your tastebuds zing?
Now on to the amazing Rockstars from week 63!
Arrow Wall Art from Made In A Day
DIY Barn Door Track from Find It Make It Love It
Make Your Own Solid Perfume Lockets from Living Chic On The Cheap
DIY Balsa Wood Planters from Brepurposed
Have Courage And Be Kind Printable from Simply Designing
They are all Rockstars, that’s for sure… but one will win the title of MEGA Rockstar which comes with:
- The Mega Rockstar project will be featured on all of our social media networks (that’s FB, Twitter, Pinterest, and G+ shoutouts from five different bloggers!!!)
- Each host will visit the Mega Rockstar’s blog that week and we’ll pin a bucketload of any other great content we find to some of our largest group boards!
- The Mega Rockstar of the week will get an invite to our secret group Pinterest board where you can pin your own great content. We go through that board each week when we are looking for great, new content to pin, so this means that even months after you’ve won the Mega Rockstar of the week, we can still find and pin your newest awesome content!
It’s totally anonymous, quick and easy. Just click the button for your favorite!
The winner will be announced on Tuesday all over the interwebbies.
Now that you’ve voted… let’s party!!!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.