Picture frames are everywhere, yo.
So, today… let’s be different… let’s think outside of the frame…hehehe.
Let’s make some Picture Picture frames.
Picture Picture Frames
1. Print out a generic black and white photograph like this forest scene.
2. Trace the frame onto your black and white background image.
3. Cut it out. </duh>
4. Mod Podge the cut out onto the frame.
I’m no expert, so follow the directions on the Mod Podge site, yo.
5. Stop. It looks pretty cool already, no?
But if you want to make the picture picture frame, just layer your black and white photographs on top of the background image and mod podge them on, too.
6. Trace the frame opening around the heart. You can download my FREE heart printable by clicking this link.
Here you can see why the background image is helpful…
And here’s a little tip… you can learn from my big, fat trial and error…
There ya go!
And if anyone out there does this better than I do, can you give me some private mod podge lessons? I think I may need some one on one tutoring so I can figure this stuff out…
But those cutie-patooties look good anyhow, anywhere… and it’s getting easier every time I try it, so that’s something!
If you make your own picture picture frame, let me know… I’d love to see how yours turns out!
Looking for more easy craft ideas you can do in 30 minutes or less? Just click the image below!
*This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.