Welcome to Creativity Unleashed!
I’m so happy you are here tonight! We’re back with an awesome party and our second Giveaway from DecoArt. This week we have a Patio Paint Bundle for you guys. I used this paint recently on my Concrete Planter Update and some DIY Clay Windchimes. I love how creamy and vibrant this paint is.
Be sure to enter, yo.
Now let’s party!
This Week’s MEGA Rockstar
First, Congratulations to our MEGA Rockstar from Creativity Unleashed Week 74, Live Laugh Rowe!
How totally awesome is this outdoor serving station?
Now on to the amazing Rockstars from week 76!
Red White and Blue Popsicles – Home Made Interest
Rhubarb Sorbet – Simply Designing
Fruit Spring Rolls – Sweet and Savory by Shinee
Cherry Cheesecake Brownies – Moms Need to Know
Inside Out Apples – Home Made Interest
Mojito Fruit Salad – Premeditated Leftovers
They are all Rockstars, that’s for sure… but one will win the title of MEGA Rockstar which comes with:
- The Mega Rockstar project will be featured on all of our social media networks (that’s FB, Twitter, Pinterest, and G+ shoutouts from five different bloggers!!!)
- Each host will visit the Mega Rockstar’s blog that week and we’ll pin a bucketload of any other great content we find to some of our largest group boards!
- The Mega Rockstar of the week will get an invite to our secret group Pinterest board where you can pin your own great content. We go through that board each week when we are looking for great, new content to pin, so this means that even months after you’ve won the Mega Rockstar of the week, we can still find and pin your newest awesome content!
It’s totally anonymous, quick and easy. Just click the button for your favorite!
The winner will be announced on Tuesday all over the interwebbies.
a Rafflecopter giveawayNow that you’ve voted… let’s party!!!
Creativity Unleashed Guidelines:
- Vote for this week’s MEGA Rockstar!
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your newest projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared before.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs. Images will always be featured with proper credit and a link back.