Home Binder Resources
Having a Home Binder is simple the most useful organization tool you could ever imagine! Below are some of my favorite resources for creating a unique and pretty binder for all of your home checklists and reminders.
Below you'll find pretty binders, dividers, pens, and more!
I love using colorful pens. These are my favorite!
- Medium Point felt tip (0.7mm) produces bold, expressive lines to match your personality
- Smear- and fade-resistant, so smudges are officially history
- Water-based ink wont bleed through paper so your writing stays put
I always, always use page protectors for my binders. It keeps the papers from tearing and getting creased. Then I use Vis-a-Vis markers to check off lists!
- Secure top loading
- Durable, non stick and non glare
Wet erase markers are perfect for checking off lists that are stored in plastic page protectors! When you're done, just take a slightly damp cloth and wipe those check-marks away for a new day.
- Specially formulated ink provides clear, bright images.
- Durable, fine point tip for thin, detailed lines.
- Erases with a damp cloth or tissue.