Giving Easter gifts is a fun way to share love. In this post, you will find a free Easter Bow Printable Template to print and cut out with scissors or your cutting machine. Making your own Easter Bows with this paper Easter bow pdf will help you create one of a kind Easter Gifts!
Are you ready for the bunny? I’m so looking forward to Easter this year. All my kids will be here, hopefully, and we’re going to load up on Chocolate and Peeps and Jelly Beans and whatever else they love. Some friends have invited us over for Easter dinner and I’m so excited to be able to spend time with these special people.
In that spirit, today I’m sharing some new Super Cute Bows…
Easter Bows Printable!
These bows are so easy to put together and really make a darling decoration for anything you might want to give. A giant chocolate bar, a bag of jelly beans or a box of Peeps! No need to wrap, just pop one of these printable bows on top!
What you need:
- Super Cute Easter Bows Printable OR
- These PNGs for your cutting machine
- Scissors – if making by hand
- Hot glue gun <= My favorite glue gun. It’s cordless!
- Glue Gun Sticks
How to make the Easter Bows:
- Cut out the bow, the tie and tab.
- Fold the bow edges toward the center and glue.
- Glue the bow onto the base tie.
- Wrap the tab around the bow tie and glue.
Attach your bow to your present and that’s it! These cute printable Easter bows are so cute and will make giving Easter gifts even more delightful.
I hope you have a wonderful Easter and I’ll see you next time!
More Super Cute Bows: