If you spend a ton of time in the family room like we do, chances are you’ve got some cummies and otherwise unknown bits that gather before you can say, “Achoo!”.
Use this Family Room Detailed Cleaning List once a month to keep down dust bunnies and have a nice place to hang…whether it’s reading a great book or watching your kids play Xbox!
Grab this list, put it in a clear plastic sleeve, stick it in your binder and get going today!
But before we do that…
Have you started Getting Organized?
If not, go back and read the Intro to this series!
So far you should have made your binder and printed off:
- Getting Organized: Before Bed Reminders
- Getting Organized: Early Morning Reminders
- Getting Organized: Afternoon Reminders
- Getting Organized: Weekly Reminders List
- Getting Organized: Master Bedroom Cleaning List
Make sure you’ve gotten all of these routines down before moving on to the detailed cleaning.
Just click the link or the image to view and print, or right click to download and save… then print it and put it in your binder, baby!