I’m on a mission to make sure my family eats heathly.
And sometimes, that’s a bit like trying to get a sleepy snail to run a 10 mile marathon… painful.
But these Homemade Nutty Chocolate Snack Bars are like lightening fuel to that poor tired snail. Va-va-VOOM!!!
I literally can not make these fast enough. And I must confess, I’m a part of the problem.
They’re like litte fudgy, nutty, chocolately bits of heaven. Sigh.
The recipe and instructions are down below, but first, here’s some eye-candy…
When I don’t have these around, I crave them. They are THAT good!
Now, how’s that for a great healthy snack?
Need some more yummy ideas? Check out:
- How to Make Nutella Cream Cheese or Heavenly wonders never cease.
- Homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese: Or When Heaven Came Down
- Nutella Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- How to Make Nutella Stuffed Strawberries
- Gluten Free Crepes with Banana and Nutella