Sometimes, life is a desert…parched and brittle, and you never even notice it.
And you sit by just watch as it withers…and fades.
And then, one day…
You wake up. You wake up and realize that it doesn’t have to be like this. You don’t have to live in this dull, dry wasteland, void of life and color.
And when you quit trying to find the perfect way to fix it, you realize that it’s Okay. No, it’s more than Okay.
Because when life is cold and grey, it cries out you in it’s desperate state.
And when 2 coats of plain old spray paint aren’t enough to make it shine…
You quit worrying about whether or not it’s okay to try new things…
A BOLD life is about just that… Trying. New. Things.
Metallic Glaze on Concrete planters is fine.
No, it’s FINE, baby.
Even if it wasn’t meant for outside use.
You’re a REBEL.
And you love it…
If you liked this post, check out:
- How to Paint Concrete Planters
- 10 Tips for Installing Faux Board and Batten
- 5 Tips for Clearing the Clutter Out!
- Simple Sewing Tips and How to Make a Vintage Inspired Apron
- The Super Simple Way to Cube a Watermelon