The Bold Abode is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com as well as other affiliate networks.
The entire time I was making this little guy, I kept singing… I’m so happy to be stuck with you!
You remember… Huey Lewis and the News, right?
Oh, the 80’s…
Well, this little valentine doesn’t say “with”, it says “on”.
Get it.. tape.. stuck on… woka, woka, woka.
Here’s how you make it, my bold ones!
- First, print out this printable that I made just for you.
- Cut out the hearts and gather up your washi tape…
- Then start sticking pieces of tape all over…like I did on my Washi Tape Coke Bottles. So cute!
- Then, when the heart is fully covered, trim off the excess.
- Clip the curves and fold the tape over the back.
Now you are ready for assembly.
- To assemble, just glue the tape heart onto the polka dot heart.
- Next, place the polka dot heart on top of the pink heart and punch a small hole in the upper left hand corner.
- Stick a decorative brad through the hole.
That’s it! You’re cute little Washi Tape Heart Valentine is all done.
Have you made all of your Valentines? I still have a few Warhead Make Love not War Valentines to finish up!
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy:
- Super Cute Valentine Paper Bow Printable
- You’re Just My Type Valentine Note Card
- Picture Picture Frame with Heart Printable
- 17 Free Valentine Fonts