In making my cute little ghosties that I’m sharing in the morning, I realized I’ve never shared my crazy-pants Buttercream icing with anyone.
Nobody. Not a single-God-fearing soul.
You are going to keel over when you try this recipe.
This Buttercream Icing Recipe is is DA ATOM BOMB, BABY!
- 8-10 cups of Powdered Sugar, sifted
- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ Cup Milk
- Cream ½ of the sugar with butter.
- Add vanilla and milk.
- Beat of medium speed in your electric mixer until smooth.
- Add ½ of the remaining sugar. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the powdered sugar. Beat for 2 more minutes.
The streets of heaven will be lined with this Buttercream Icing.
I just know it.