So, I actually was going to make a totally different sparkling water this week, but alas, I didn’t have one of the main ingredients that I needed. My heart thought I had it. My brain thought I had it.
But when I went to make it, my cabinet definitely did NOT have it.
So, instead, I grabbed some vanilla and orange extract to test this one out and I LOVED IT.
Yes, LOVED IT.
So, I give you, Orange Creamsicle Sparkling Water.
- ½tsp Vanilla
- 1tsp Orange Extract
- 1 slice of orange
- Sparkling Water
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add vanilla and orange extract.
- Add sparkling water and stir.
- If desired, squeeze orange slice into water or use for a garnish.
I said last week that the Watermelon Lemonade Sparkling Water was my favorite.
I may have a new one now!
Make it and tell me what you think!
If you like this sparkling water, check these out:
- Sparkling Margherita Water
- Triple Citrus Slushie
- All Natural Sparkling Blueberry Water
- All Natural Sparkling Strawberry Limeade
- Homemade Sparkling Raspberry Water: Oh the Deliciousness…