Hi y’all! I’m obsessed with all the fun typography projects I’m seeing these days. There are a couple in my home already, this Shazam String Art and my Chalkboard Canvases. These canvases are great because I can change out the lettering with however I’m feeling that day.
NO. I only use nice four letter words. (except for occasionally in my head when the dog starts nibbling on my new white, Ikea duvet. &%$#!!!!)
However, I love him anyway, kwim? He’s a mess, but he’s my mess. How could I ever exist without his big brown eyes and twirly tail that goes in circles whenever I say his name!
Sooo off subject. To get back to it, I love typography, and I love to share with you, so I thought you might love these typography projects, too!
Here are 20 Creative Typography Projects to Inspire You to DIY Some for Yourself!
- DIY It – A Typography Vase from akailochiclife.com
- DIY 3D Typography Art from look-what-i-made.com
- DIY Typography Party Backdrop from persialou.com
- DIY Typography Garden Marker Download from lovelyindeed.com
- “ABC” Printable Typography Poster from askannamoseley.com
- Mini Cinema Lightbox DIY from ajoyfulriot.com
- How To Transfer Typography To Wood Furniture from inmyownstyle.com
- Cute Utensil Organization from designdininganddiapers.com
- DIY Quote Banner from gatheringbeauty.com
- Vintage Fabric Wrapped Ampersand from flamingotoes.com
- Get Inspired: Two from thecraftedlife.com
- Fresh Fun File Folders from akailochiclife.com
- Vinyl Letter Notebooks from thebeautydojo.com
- Crocheted Wire Letters from deliacreates.com
- DIY String Art Wall Decor from look-what-i-made.com
- DIY Thread Letters Home Decor from look-what-i-made.com
- How To Preserve Your Chalkboard Drawings from littleredwindow.com
- DIY | Typografie Wandkalender from itsprettynice.com
- DIY Giant Embroidery Picnic Blanket from lovelyindeed.com
- Impressionist Inspired Ampersand with Oil Pastels from madincrafts.com
These are so lovely aren’t they? The YAY just makes me SO happy. (So do these YAY! candles.) I love to be happy, don’t you? Being happy is my new obsession. Sad is so 2015, isn’t it?
Which one is your favorite? Let me know down in the comments below!
P.S. If you don’t actually want to make your typography art, that’s cool. I’m also a huge sucker for these gold mylar balloons. I have FALALA for the holidays,, and I have some hanging in my dining room right now, #XOXO.