Oh my word, you guys! I can’t believe that I’ve found a gluten-free cat food.
I’m totally gluten free and have been for years, but I never really thought about putting my animals on a gluten free diet. Thanks to Rachael Ray’s Nutrish Zero Grain Cat Food, Cookie is now gluten-free too!
And let me tell you, she’s been going crazy ever since the package came in the mail… rubbing on it just begging me to open it for her!
Brendan was so excited to help me with this post and when we opened the box, he was over the moon to find that Rachael sent a cat toy for them to play with!
Can you tell that Cookie is excited, too?
They’ve been playing with this non-stop for days.
Blurry action shot below:
Since we keep Cookie indoors all the time, it’s really important to play with her everyday to keep her active and entertained. I make sure she has fun toys and Brendan always loves to throw them to her and watch her chase them!
But once I pulled this food out, things got serious.
There was a lot of meowing and rubbing and purring going on over here.
Time to open it up and see how Cookie likes it. From her behavior, I was pretty sure this was going to be a win.
She took a second to sniff. She is a big sniffer.
And then she gobbled it down like a rabid monkey set loose on a banana farm!
Now, after a few days of transitioning, she’s all over her new food.
I called to her mid-bite and I’m not sure how happy she was with me. But what a cute picture!
I feel beyond awesome feeding this food to my only little girl in the house.
Want to know more about the Zero Grain Whitefish, which is the first zero grain dry cat formula from Rachael Ray Nutrish:
- Real whitefish is the #1 ingredient: “Cats love Nutrish Zero Grain Whitefish & Potato Recipe. It is made with real white fish — a tasty and highly digestible protein that helps to maintain strong muscles and helps minimize litter box odors.”
- Zero grains, glutens or fillers
- Zero meat or poultry by-product meal
- Zero artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
Could this cat food get any better? No way.
Want to know more about this amazing brand?
- In 2007, with help from pet nutrition experts, Rachael Ray created Nutrish ultra-premium food and treats for dogs. In 2014, we were very excited to grow the brand into the world of cat food. Whether intended for dogs or cats, Nutrish recipes are made with simple natural ingredients and do not contain meat or poultry by-product meal or fillers. Real meat is the #1 ingredient in our cat food and all recipes were inspired by Rachael’s kitchen.
- Even more impressive than our formula or position, Rachael’s personal proceeds go to Rachael’s Rescue, created to help shelter pets. As of today, over $9 million has gone toward food, medical supplies and treatments for animals in need.
- We pride ourselves on bringing pet specialty quality food to the masses. We are the first premium brand that is only available in your local grocery store, as well as mass retailers like Target, Walmart and Amazon.
How about that? Wow.
Before you go, don’t forget to grab your $3 off coupon here.
And be sure to follow Rachael Ray Nutrish on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Do you have a special kitty in your life? Tell me about her/him in the comments below!
Thanks again to Rachael Ray Nutrish for partnering with me on this post. Cookie loves her new food and so do I!