But this year, I wanted something a little different. I wanted a pretty double shoelace bow. And thank the gold bow heavens, they are easy for this bow challenged girl to make.
Here’s how to make a double loop bow:
- Wrap your ribbon twice to make a double loop and pin with a straight pin.
- Cut a piece of ribbon for your ends and loop as shown.
- Pin your ends to the back of the bow.
- Wrap a small piece of ribbon around the loops and the ends.
- Attach to your wreath or other DIY project.
So super simple! I made this bow for my white wreath (as you can tell). I’ll be sharing that tomorrow!
P.s. You can visit my Christmas Gallery and check out all the pretty, new gold Christmas projects I’ve been working on. Go for the Gold, baby!
Grab a Free Sample!
Type A Your Holiday!!!
Check out Deck the Organized Halls today. Just pop in your email, and I'll send it asap!